The Barbie Dream House, that is. My awesome friend Gela gave Sarah all of her old Barbie stuff, including her dream house! Sarah went from zero barbies to nine, six Kens, a barbie pool, two barbie corvettes, and of course, the mega-deluxe dream house. We have been cleaning their clothes, washing them, shampooing & conditioning their hair, and getting them dressed. The Barbies are all inside the house having a party, with the exception of one who has been "taking a nap" all morning. The Kens look hilarious. They are dressed in such a wide variety of dress, including tuxedos, western wear, bathing suits, and workout wear. But they are all just laying there in a pile outside the house. I guess they are just ready for Barbies call should she need them.
I never had the dream house when I was little, so I know I am enjoying this as much or more than Sarah at this point! Thanks, Gela. You are amazing to give Sarah all this stuff.
To all my Mommy friends, you are cordially invited to come over and play Barbies anytime.
2 comments:
Awww...how fun! I doubt I will ever have barbie's in my house and washing any toy is out of the question for my boys (except when I make them wash their toy cars when they bring them in from the mudpit they made outside) Isn't it amazing how God makes boys and girls so different. Sarah is so cute, she looks like she could be a life size Barbie in that picture!
Hey Amy! YES, I remember you! I love blogs and will definitely add yours! How is Abby doing???
Thank you for commenting! Look forward to catching up with your blog!
Lindsay!
Post a Comment