
We had another awesome day at the beach yesterday. The kids were as good as gold all day. We decided to take them mini golfing yesterday morning after a swim in the pool. We went to Pirate Island Adventure Golf. Patrick was a great golfer! We never tallied up the scores, but I am pretty sure he came in second after Jason. Emma Anne & I were both pretty lacking in our putting skills. Sarah lost interest in trying after about the 5th hole, but still had fun watching us golf and looking for pirates. Abby enjoyed just watching us and holding her golf ball & baby golf club.
The kids did so well at golf that we decided to take them to lunch. We went to Lulu's, which is owned by Jimmy Buffet's sister. We had one of the best tables overlooking the water so the kids got to watch the boats passing by in the bay.
We came back home and all of us took a nap at the same time, which never happens. After we got up Jason & Emma Anne took Patrick and Sarah back down to the pool. I brought Abby down after a while & we hunted more hermit crabs.
Last night Jason and I took another date. We got some drinks and listened to a live cajun band. Then we went for a walk on the beach and watched some fireworks. While we were sitting there we were looking at the stars and saw a shooting star! Neither one of us could believe it. On one of our first dates over 15 years ago we saw a shooting star overlooking Vulcan, and last night was just as special.
Our fairy tale ends today. We will be coming back to the 'Ham this evening sometime. I am so thankful for our vacation. It has been an amazing week.
The kids did so well at golf that we decided to take them to lunch. We went to Lulu's, which is owned by Jimmy Buffet's sister. We had one of the best tables overlooking the water so the kids got to watch the boats passing by in the bay.
We came back home and all of us took a nap at the same time, which never happens. After we got up Jason & Emma Anne took Patrick and Sarah back down to the pool. I brought Abby down after a while & we hunted more hermit crabs.
Last night Jason and I took another date. We got some drinks and listened to a live cajun band. Then we went for a walk on the beach and watched some fireworks. While we were sitting there we were looking at the stars and saw a shooting star! Neither one of us could believe it. On one of our first dates over 15 years ago we saw a shooting star overlooking Vulcan, and last night was just as special.
Our fairy tale ends today. We will be coming back to the 'Ham this evening sometime. I am so thankful for our vacation. It has been an amazing week.
No comments:
Post a Comment