Sunday, June 15, 2008

Family Vacation in Gulf Shores


How blessed am I? This is the view from our balcony at sunset. You can see the Little Lagoon in front and the Gulf of Mexico on the other side of the houses on the left. The photo doesn't do it justice. Being here in person is amazing.

Yesterday we took the kids to the beach, came back to the condo for lunch & a nap. Then it rained, so we went to Foley to the outlet malls and ate at Lambert's restaurant for dinner. This was our first time ever eating at Lambert's and the kids, especially Patrick, loved it! For those of you who aren't familiar, at Lambert's they throw the dinner rolls to you from across the restaurant. It was a lot of fun.

This morning we went to Walmart & stocked up on food & now Jason has Patrick and Sarah at the beach. I am here at the condo with Abby. She just fell asleep and I have just brewed my first pot of coffee for the day. It is calling me...

No comments: