
I am so excited about our first year of homeschooling. I can't wait. The closer it gets, the more I am getting fired up. I am a member of a small group at church that homeschools, named Highlands Homeschoolers. There is actually nothing small about the group; there are over 50 of us! It is awesome to me that there are that many families at our church alone who are homeschooling. Since there are so many of us, our small group leader has split us up into smaller groups called connection groups of about 6 or 7 people. I just LOVE my connection group and my connection leader. We are meeting once a month just for friendship and encouragement. We got to meet last night at Barnes & Noble. I told Jason it was going to be from 7-9, but he called me at 10:30 to make sure I was ok! I had a great time. It is wonderful to know that I am not alone in this new journey. The Lord has blessed me with so many amazing friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment