Friday, July 18, 2008

House for Sale

Yes. I am officially insane. Just for kicks, because we don't have enough to do, we are putting the house on the market. Let me just start out by saying that I am humbly following Jason's lead on this one. He feels strongly that we should put the house on the market now. After much prayer I know that I should support him on this and we will just see what happens. I know that the Lord will provide for us and obviously He is whispering something in Jason's ear, so I am going to trust that! There are several other houses for sale on our street, so I think he is hoping that the traffic will be good for us. Our house has more square footage & perks than the other houses, so that is to our benefit. We are hoping to move so we can be closer to Jason's job in Pelham. But we are not in a situation where we have to move, so I am trying not to be stressed about it...

Here is the link in case anyone is looking:
http://bham.craigslist.org/rfs/759875588.html (real estate for sale)

We will see... I will keep you updated!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Wise to follow your husband's lead. I am believing that God will continue to guide you in this process. Keep trusting Him!