Saturday, July 26, 2008

Patrick turns 6



Today Patrick turned 6. I can't believe it. He is such a blessing to me. I can't imagine my life without him. I hear people say all the time that they are happy that they had a girl first to help with their other little ones. Honestly, Patrick is the best big brother in the world. He is such a help to me. He is so thoughtful and caring, especially with his sisters. His patience sets an example for me sometimes. God has such a calling on Patrick's life. I look forward to seeing his life unfold and watching him live out his purpose here. I am just thankful that I get to be here and part of a life that is so beautiful.
We had his party at Jump Zone in Pelham & invited mostly his friends from school and some relatives. Then we went to Zapata's mexican restaurant for dinner. Today is my Dad's birthday, too. I think it is cool that they share birthdays. I know my Dad thinks it is awesome. So Happy Birthday, Dad!

Here is a link to some more pictures from the party:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a joy to see our children grow in God's grace!! As you have already identified in Patrick, my eldest son also had a calling on his life that was evident very early. He begins his dream job in a matter of weeks as the Recreation Associate at one of the churches here in Birmingham! It's truly awesome to watch God order their steps!!