

Caffeine. It is my addiction. I felt guilt as I got closer to the Starbuck's drive-thru. I know a Mint Mocha Chip Frappe is not in our budget. But I have reached the point of no return. I am like a junkie going to the dealer for a fix. Aaahh. Patrick wants a sip. I tell him, "No. This is Mommy's treat."
I tell myself I deserve it. Abby has had an undiagnosed UTI for a week. No sleep. Taking Patrick & Sarah to Pump It Up with our homeschool group on the same day that everyone else in Birmingham decided to take their preschoolers. Jason told me he has free tickets to the Baron's game tonight. Will I last that long? If I am going to make it 'til bedtime, I need drugs! Ok, for $4.14, it is worth it! I know all you other SAHM's know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Here's to you. Cheers!
Gotta go get chicken 'n dressing out of the oven, break up a fight, change a diaper, get Jason up, give meds, eat dinners, clean kitchen, get kids dressed, & head for the game!
2 comments:
You go girl. You deserve that Starbucks!
Hey Amy! It was good to meet you on Friday at Pump It Up. I look forward to getting to know you this year!
Post a Comment