Friday, August 22, 2008

Baron's Game


This picture cracks me up!!!

I am glad I endulged in that Starbuck's. I needed the energy to keep up with the kids at the game! It was a success. The weather was wonderful. Fall is in the air. The kids had fun & since we got free tickets, we endulged them & bought them the $5 bracelets to play in the kid's fun zone. We stayed until the end- the Baron's tied it up in the 8th & then won with a home run in the 9th. Then we watched the end of the season fireworks. I had forgotten Sarah was afraid of fireworks, so I ended up standing in the breezeway with her.


We didn't realize that so many of our friends would be there also. As you can see from the picture, the kids were happy to see Turner, Clay & Sam.

No comments: