Yay! This looks like so much fun, and I love the lapbook. We studied Creation the first week, and I wish I had thought to--well, I just might do it anyway! It doesn't hurt to repeat information at this age! HA HA
What a great curriculum! I love the cooking class. And the Creation lapbook is so cute!
We have that same type of spider in our bushes right now. They look scary but they're harmless (I looked it up after Ethan got really fascinated with ours).
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 amazing children. I am a wife to a wonderful man. I love Jesus and love learning more about Him. I enjoy taking pictures, coffee, sleeping, cooking, eating, going out to dinner, playing cards, and watching movies.
2 comments:
Yay! This looks like so much fun, and I love the lapbook. We studied Creation the first week, and I wish I had thought to--well, I just might do it anyway! It doesn't hurt to repeat information at this age! HA HA
What a great curriculum! I love the cooking class. And the Creation lapbook is so cute!
We have that same type of spider in our bushes right now. They look scary but they're harmless (I looked it up after Ethan got really fascinated with ours).
Post a Comment