Thursday, May 7, 2009
We're Goin' To Disney World!
Yippee! We have booked our first family trip to Disney World in late September. I have never been either, so I am probably just as excited as the kids are. I just had to post this picture. Their hats are courtesy of their cousins, who picked out the hats as souveniers from their last trip to Disney. The girl's hats are monogrammed with their first names on them- so cute! Anyway, I am now busy researching & planning for the trip. Jason thinks I plan too much & set my expectations too high for vacations, but the more I research about Disney, the more I think I am glad I am planning a bit. There is so much cool stuff to see & do. I am always looking for more tips from friends, so send them my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This picture is too cute!!! Disney is huge. You'll be glad you did some planning. You guys are going to have sooo much fun!!!
haven't been in a while but i got two words for ya: FAST PASS
Post a Comment