What can I say? My beautiful baby is now a two year old. Early on in my pregnancy with her God told me that she was going to be different. I didn't realize how b/c He wouldn't tell me. Needless to say in the beginning I was fearful. Afraid I would miscarry, then afraid she would have birth defects, then afraid I was going to have her at 25 weeks... I think we all know how she is different now... I am thankful God prepared my heart for Abby's illness. But I know that God also meant that Abby is different because she has this amazing calling on her life. I can't wait to see how God uses her and the wonderful person she will become.
She is so loving and caring- reminding me of Patrick when he was her age. She is also a girlie-girl just like Sarah. Her favorite things are Dora & Boots, the Elmo Sneezes book, her binkie (much to Jason's shagrin), jumping on the trampoline, baby glow worm, and, of course, her Mama.
Looking forward to making her some cupcakes with the kids and declaring today Abby's Day!
4 comments:
How cute! You are a proud mum!
Bless you,
Danielle
So sweet! She is a doll. I hope she had a wonderful birthday!!!
Happy belated birthday, Abby! You are truly a special little girl and part of such a wonderful family! We love you guys!
Aw! That little girl looks sort-of like my sister!
Post a Comment