Saturday, July 4, 2009

McWane Center Scout Lock-In

Patrick & I got to sleep under a dinosaur last weekend! We had a great time at the McWane Center. Patrick's Scout Pack had a lock-in. We got to see the Under the Sea IMAX movie. They fed us, did a science lab class for the boys, and we got to explore the adventure halls. Lights went out at midnight, although I can testify that not everyone went to sleep then! I can say that even thought I didn't sleep much, it was nice to be in the air conditioning on an air mattress & not worrying about what bug was about to crawl in your pjs! It was a lot of fun and very educational, too. I highly recommend it if you get the chance to do it with your children. The McWane staff said they offer a lot of lock-ins during the fall. Check it out!

No comments: