Friday, October 10, 2008

We are moving!


This picture pretty much sums up my life right now. Buying & selling houses, packing, packing and more packing... And all those other jobs I have everyday already! We are set to close on our house a week from today. There have been some complications with the house we are purchasing but I know God will work it all out for the good. We will be moving next Saturday, the 18th. I can't wait for it all to be over! I don't know when I will find time to post again. Hopefully I will be posting pictures of the new house in Pelham!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Congratulations! Moving is so much work, and so stressful. On top of everything else in your life - wow! You are in my prayers. I can't wait to hear about your new home!

Anonymous said...

What part of Pelham? We might be neighbors!

Tammy said...

Hi Amy, Mitch said he would help, but the weekend that you all are moving, we will be in Mississippi. I am SO sorry. I know he was anticipating helping. I hope you are still able to find help. I am praying for you!! What stress, but God is blessing you even in it:)

MorningSong said...

Just checking in - I hope you are alive and well!!! ;)

Melodye